Access Panel PAM
Access Panel Privileged Access Management (PAM) is a new course for 2021. Training course A945 is fundamental to anyone who needs temporary elevated access. This just-in-time (JIT) or just enough permissions gives you the approved access you need, only when you need it. Additional controls allow for approvals, monitoring, and removal of permission. By limiting the usefulness of an account to an attacker, by removing permission when those permissions are not in use, Access Panel PAM protects the security first enterprise.
Prerequisites: This course is open to anyone who needs to use Access Panel PAM to empower their user account, on request.
- How to login to and access PAM
- How does PAM Work? JIT and PAM explained
- Finding and activating JIT Group memberships
- Expiry of JIT memberships
- Associating policies to groups
- PAM request approvals