HyperSync Panel is the latest application to be added to the Identity Panel Suite.
HyperSync can do a full synchronization of all our users and groups while our old system is still getting its running shoes on!
It is a standalone cloud application which can replace Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), and also support and enhance MIM.
HyperSync Panel is the latest application to be added to the Identity Panel Suite. It is a standalone cloud application which can replace the Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) synchronization service, but which also can support and enhance MIM.
- Provisions target systems with objects (such as users and groups)
- Generates unique values and other expressions
- Flows attributes
- Deprovisions objects
HyperSync Panel provides support for:
- Stateful synchronization – e.g. changes based on an attribute changes
- Event-based activity – e.g. changes based on today’s date, or changes to identity data
HyperSync Panel can build and maintain a “Hyperverse” metadirectory:
- Based on a custom schema, and populated with authoritative data
- Provides a unified view
- Simplifies rule definitions where there are multiple sources and/or targets
HyperSync Panel requires Identity Panel for connectivity and data.
Here’s how it works: